As a Sales Manager, the person will be mainly responsible for Sales, business development and monitoring marketing activities.
- Managing Sell in, sell out and Sell thru with in the country.
- Analysing market and plan accordingly to increase sales and brand equity.
- Ensuring product merchandise and product availability across the channel.
- Managing Sales Team on ground.
- Managing existing Channel partners and developing new channels.
- Managing relationship with operators.
- Ensuring Product placement across the channel.
- Managing marketing activities carried out with in the country.
- Managing Channel & Retail development schemes.
- Monitoring competitor activities and reporting to Management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualification: Masters or Bachelors in Business Administration
- Self-managed and motivated
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills
- Result driven achiever
- Client orientation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience in B2N Sales development and management
- Computer proficiency
- Job Location: Tanzania
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: 2000 to 3000 – USD